Group Policies and Procedures:
- A minimum of 20 tickets must be purchased to qualify for the group discount rate.
- All group purchases are final.
- Group reservations are required and must be made at least 48 hours in advance by filling out the Group Reservation form.
- Full payment is due upon arrival. No billing or invoicing will be allowed. Tickets are non-refundable.
- ONE designated group representative checks in: Purchase tickets with ONE form of payment. Accepted payments: cash, check (payable to PWC), VISA, Discover, American Express, and Mastercard. All group purchases are final.
- All reservations are first-come, first-served, and are subject to availability and capacity of the waterpark on any given day.
- Group check-in will open 15 min. prior to the park opening. Groups may arrive at any time during the hours of operation.
- For WaterWorks’ hours of operation please visit www.waterworkswaterpark.com/contacts. Group check-in will open 15 minutes prior to park opening. Groups may arrive at any time during our hours of operation.
- The purchase or use of a group ticket indicates your consent for photographic images for promotional purposes.
- Group discount offer is good Monday thru Friday only with reservation. Weekend group rate available with pavilion rental only.
- No outside food or drink (except water) will be permitted into Waterworks Waterpark (this includes bag lunches and/or other snacks). We recommend leaving food and drinks on the bus or purchasing pre-ordered meal plans for your entire group.
- All bags, coolers, and backpacks will be searched and outside food or drink (except water) will be disposed of before entering the facility.
- All food prices include tax. Please, submit tax exemption if applicable.
- The following safety and supervision ratios must be maintained at all times: Ages 6 & older – 1 adult for every 10 children, Under 6 – 1 adult for every 5
- Coast guard approved lifejackets are recommended for guests under 48”. Lifejackets are supplied at no charge to guests on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Rain checks are only issued if Waterworks closes for the remainder of the day. Rain checks will not be issued within 2 hours of the scheduled closing time. Groups rain checks will be given to the purchaser of the group tickets only and not handed out individually.
- Use of a group ticket constitutes acceptance by the patron of the rules and regulations of Waterworks Waterpark.
- All swimming guests must wear proper swimming attire. Cutoff jeans, tank tops, or gym shorts are not acceptable swimming attire.
- Waterworks is not responsible for any lost or stolen items from lockers or park grounds.
- If Waterworks closes due to inclement weather prior to party begin time, the party can be rescheduled for the next available date.
- Reservations must be made at least 48 hours. Reservation date and time is secured with full payment.
- All reservations are first-come, first-serve, and are subject to availability.
- Pavilion rentals are sun-up to sun-down and all parties must vacate the park at sun down.
- The PWC Department of Parks and Recreation reserves the right to conduct a background investigation of any rental group.Payment & Cancellations
- Waterworks Waterpark is not obligated to reschedule pavilion reservations or refund payment due to inclement weather.
- In the case that Waterworks Waterpark is closed due to bad weather, refunds will be at the discretion of the management.
- Cancellations must be made at least 14 days prior to rental date for a full refund. Less than 14 day cancellation notice will result in no refunds.
- Checks will not be accepted within 14 days of rental date.
- Accepted payments: cash, check (made payable to PWC), VISA, Discover, American Express, and Master Card.
- The contracted party is responsible for cleaning the pavilion and area surrounding pavilion after use. All trash and debris must be properly disposed in containers.
- The Department of Parks and Recreation is in no way responsible for injury or damage to property or persons using the facility. The contracted party is solely responsible and in no way will hold the Prince William County, or its employees, responsible for damages. The contracted party agrees to pay for any damages and/or excessive trash removal.
- Outside alcohol use/consumption is not permitted
- All DJ’s or sound systems are not permitted
- The contracted party is prohibited from selling items or products of any kind, including but not limited to food, drink, alcohol, or merchandise on Prince William County property, which includes Waterworks Waterpark and Ben Lomond Park.
- Prior approval is needed from the General Manager of Waterworks Waterpark in order for an organization to use the area for commercial use.
- If the contracted party charges any form of admission, Waterworks Waterpark will receive 20% of the gross revenue in addition to all other fees specified in this agreement. This 20% is due 5 days following rental. A financial statement must be completed to verify the 20% of the gross revenue.
- In the event that a police or ranger presence is required for your function, all fees related to such services are due at the time of reservation in addition to the reservation fee.